Cheese bread mixture.
With authentic flavor, unique quality and easy preparation, the Mixture for Yucas Cheese Bread, allows you to have in your home the true and irresistible homemade cheese bread. And preparing this totally Brazilian delight is very simple. Just add to the in your recipe with the other ingredients, take to the oven and you’re done!
Ingredients: Cassava starch, modified starches.
1. Cold oven: The cheese bread gets hard;
2. Deregulated oven: Cheese bread burns underneath and turns white on top;
3. Very hot oven: Quick and non-bake cheese bread inside;
4. We do not recommend the use of microwaves;
5. Once thawed, the product should be consumed.
6. Preheat the oven before placing the cheese bread to bake.
Product validity: 12 months
Primary packaging: Nylon bag with PET, 250gr;
Secondary packaging: Carton box with 10kg of product;
Storage: Store in original container in a dry, well-ventilated place, away from sunlight, moisture and contaminated products.
No need to refrigerate.
Cheese bread mixture 250gr.
Cheese bread mixture 10kg.
In total, gluten-free, the Tapioca has already become the beloved of the Brazilian, for being delicious and easy to make.
Ingredients: Cassava starch and water
Acidulant: Citric acid, Preservative: Potassium sorbate
Primary packaging: Nylon bag with PET, 400gr and 800gr
Secondary packaging: Cardboard box
Validity of the product: 07 months
Storage: Store original packaging, in a covered, dry and ventilated place, avoid sunlight, humidity and nearby polluting products.
It does not need to cool.
The tapioca is a product with at least 40% humidity, however, after opening keep in the refrigerator for a maximum of 5 days.
Tapioca Dough 400gr.
Toasted Cassava Flour.
- Gluten, Grain and Nut-Free
- It is not the same as Tapioca Dough
- It is high in Carbohydrates
- It is the most similar to wheat flour
You can made Tortillas, Cakes, Crepes, Farofas (like a pictures above)
Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by honey bees and some related insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects (such as honeydew), by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. Bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs. The variety of honey produced by honey bees (the genus Apis) is the best-known, due to its worldwide commercial production and human consumption. Honey is collected from wild bee colonies, or from hives of domesticated bees, a practice known as beekeeping or apiculture.(Wikipedia Source /https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey).
Wild Honey – 300gr. – 100% Natural
Orange Blossom Honey – 300gr. – 100% Natural
Organic Wild Blossom – 300gr. – 100% Natural
Mechanism of Action – PROPOLIS
A large number of bioactive and antioxidant compounds in propolis explain its wide-ranging health benefits. Propolis acts in the body to:
- Kill bacteria and viruses by stopping their growth and spread.
- Fight yeast infections by blocking the growth of yeast and fungus.
- Help with allergies by blocking the release of histamines.
- Lower blood pressure by lowering the activity of an enzyme (tyrosine hydroxylase) that can lead to high blood pressure.
- Boost bone health and help heal fractures by strengthening bone density.
- Fight cancer by blocking the growth of cancer cells and causing cell death (apoptosis).
- Enhance tooth and oral health and neutralize cavities by killing bacteria and reducing swelling around the gums.
- Speed up wound healing by speeding up skin cell rejuvenation.
- Protect the liver from toxins, injury, and disease.
- Help with diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels.
Propolis Extract (Drops) 30ml.
Propolis Spray 30ml. – Ginger, Propolis and Honey.(Also available Propolis and Honey / Propolis Free Sugar).